Loss is by far the most difficult part of farm life for me. It's not the hours of hard work or the feeding or vaccinations. It's not the late nights or the loads of bottles to the barn. It's not the left open gates and the retrieving of wandering livestock. It's the loss. It's the despite all your efforts and care. Despite the tending. It's the end when life is over and you're so discouraged because it's just over. I will miss you Cherry, every single day. I'll never forget the first day you came to the farm in your small deer like stature. I'll never forget the bonding in each bottle I fed you. I'll never forget last summer when you hurt your leg. I'll never forget your beautiful calves. I will miss you so much. We will take care of your little baby you left behind. I'm so sorry Cherry Pie.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gs4QlX

No comments

Bovine Love

Bovine Love

Blog Archive

Followers

Back to Top