Happy Saturday world of social media!! I thought I would take this opportunity for a little introduction. Hi! I'm Kristy and I am the marketing director for our small family canvas print shop. @canvas_hq Today is #smallbusinesssaturday and I wanted you to know that when you shop #CanvasHQ you're supporting three full time employees and two part time. We are a very close crew and we take so much pride in serving our customers. We try to go above and beyond to meet your needs from the advice you need, the help you need and the editing you need. We truly love serving you! When you call, when you live chat, when you email and when you need proofs it is me on the other end of those request. When I'm not a canvas you will find me somewhere on my farm possibly snuggling calfs❤️ you can see more @farmgirljolie We have an amazing crafts man Wayne who builds all of custom frames with such amazing precision and integrity. We have the most dedicated canvas stretcher @alyxmeri and when she's not crafting your canvases she will be found barrel racing along side her amazing 6 year old daughter who also barrel races. Joe is our part time frame craftsman and canvas stretcher and when he's not working his full time job or at canvas you'll find him keeping his bees, taking care of his chickens or tending his garden. Then there is this amazing hardworking gal Summer that helps stretch, back, bag and box your orders up. This weekend we hope that you'll #shopsmall #supportsmallbusiness when you shop CanvasHQ this weekend use code: gather for 35% with free shipping US only. Thank you so much and we look forward to serving you❤️


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2grYe7r

No comments

Bovine Love

Bovine Love

Followers

Back to Top