@alyxmeri fifteen years ago you walked into my life as this beautiful force of nature and stayed. You have become more than just my friend but my family. You are by far one of my favorite people on the planet. You are fearless, brave and strong. You are the best mom to an amazing girl. If you had told me then that I would have the honor to work everyday with you, I would never have believed it. Ally Kat this has been the best year! I am blessed to work in the trenches @canvas_hq with you and I cannot imagine anyone else by my side❤️❤️ happy one year 😘😘😘I couldn't do it without you. #girlboss #bff #taurusgals #bullsfoeva #stubborn #fearless #brace #youaresomuch #muchness #youareenough #youbelong #societyletters #girlpower #love #everydaytaurusgirls #twinning πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘―πŸ™‹πŸ»πŸ’πŸ»


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2bhoguC

No comments

Bovine Love

Bovine Love

Blog Archive

Followers

Back to Top