This week has certainly been one not for the faint of ❤️. I clocked somewhere around 58 hours of @canvas_hq production time plus 3 hours of after hour customer care add in 10 hours of commute time. We laid wood floor in whippoorwill cottage well past 11pm 4 nights. Complaining? Nope not a chance, I am incredibly grateful for every element in my life with that being said I'm lingering on my master sleeping porch this morning for 2 cups of coffee {my favorite mug from @laurenheimstudio } my feet up and my handle little guide from the lovely @kaylaaimee and putting off my farm chores just a bit longer❤️ happy Saturday friends! #everyday #everydaybeauty #everydaylove #happilyeverydayafter #everydayfarmgirl #everydaycanvasgirl #everydaystudent #whipporwhillcottage #masterspeepingporch #succulentlove #saturdaymornings #canvashq #girlboss #bosslady #bossbabe #bossbabi #youareenough #youbelong #gracebellecommunity #everyella #theeverygirl #risingtidesociety #societygirl #communityovercompetition


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fh8rrN

No comments

Bovine Love

Bovine Love

Blog Archive

Followers

Back to Top