My favorite thing about Instagram has been its ability to foster community. I LOVE divine appointments and the way the kindred spirits can be knit together. Becoming friends with Brooke from @belongmag has been a tremendous blessing. Being able to encourage her amazing dreams to bring together a community of creative women has been a honor. I have also had the privilege of helping design a series of encouraging canvases for their online shop. @canvas_hq I am so EXCITED to receive ISSUE 5 ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ a message from Brooke: "I don't how to do this, but I'm going to do it. Yes, I said that. And I know that there is so much more knowledge to gain and many skills still yet to learn, but I am sticking to it. I am not going to let my fears and lack of knowing keep me from moving ahead. Thankfully, we are surrounded by a large group of encouraging and supportive women who are patient and gracious as we all learn together. I'm so so grateful for this community. The ladies of The Belong Collective (our Facebook group--feel free to join! Tap link in profile), the amazing group over at @thinkcreativecollective and the power house cohort @savvybusinessowners are great examples of these whole communities of these women. You don't have to know it all. You can make mistakes. Surround yourself with supportive and encouraging women who will help you pick up the pieces and continue to move forward. It makes all the difference."


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2d5GmCV

No comments

Bovine Love

Bovine Love

Blog Archive

Followers

Back to Top