So there is this girl...Jackie whom I seriously adore and seriously love her guts so much❤️❤️❤️ those of you that know me know I'm not much for traveling or roaming but if I was I would love to head North and hug her neck❤️❤️ and while I am there I'd completely pop in and hug my sweet friend Carolyn's neck too❤️❤️😘 @carolynjcarleton I know I'm not a local ladies but I adore this brand so much and my little wood earrings are amongst my favorites❤️❤️ #Wolfpack Lace Brick Design (aka LBD) is a local mountain lifestyle company that has just released their latest Autumn Collection + a new line of camping mugs+apparel+accessories, aptly named LOCAL GIRL BRAND. For the local-loving girl, Local Girl Brand by Lace Brick Design is the latest of mountain-lifestyle products to be offered by LBD. Continually focused on fulfilling the needs of their lovely outdoor-minded followers, LBD launched the new line of enamel camping mugs and tank tops after the amazing success of the initial Alberta Girl mug. The pretty & feminine colours of their new line and the sassy local girl graphics will have you instantly in love! Visit http://ift.tt/2d60rHD to see the entire collection of jewelry and lifestyle products! 📷: @meghanungerphotography • • • • • #exploremore #exploretocreate #keepitwild#wildernessculture #flashesofdelight #explorealberta#neverstopexploring #stayandwander #morningslikethese#quietthechaos #seekthesimplicity #modernvoyage#wunderlust #adventureinspired #themountainsarecalling#thevisualvogue#saskatchewangirl#BCgirl #albertagirl #mountaingirl #yyc#travelalberta#localgirlbrand#bctravel#campingmug#saskatchewangirl


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dFTMjX

No comments

Bovine Love

Bovine Love

Blog Archive

Followers

Back to Top